|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 December 2016 (560 days ago)|
- Luxury Three Bedroom Duplex Penthouse
- Open Plan Living, Dining & Kitchen Area
- Three Separate Balconies
- Stunning Views Across City Centre
- Two Allocated Parking Bays
- Family Bathroom, En-Suite and W.C.
- Access To On Site Gym and Sauna
- Available Immediately
Move Residential are delighted to bring to the market this stunning three bedroom duplex penthouse apartment located in The View 146 development. There are two entrances to the property located on the 14th and the 15th floors of the block. On entering the apartment you are met by wrap around storm proof windows and some of the most stunning views of Liverpool city centre, both Cathedrals, the river Mersey, and across to the Wirral peninsular and on to the Clwydian mountain range. This open plan living space is bathed in natural light and features a balcony down the length of the room. As you walk through the living and dining area you arrive at the fully fitted kitchen which benefits from a full range of integrated Smeg appliances. Rounding off the top floor there is a w.c. Heading downstairs you will find three double bedrooms, two of which have their own balconies and a family bathroom, the master bedroom also features a walk in wardrobe. The property benefits from two allocated parking bays, access to the on site gymnasium and sauna, the development is also hyper optic broadband ready! You really must see this property to appreciate its full beauty, call our team today on 0151 734 6688 to arrange an internal inspection.
View 146 is situated off Conway Street and is within a popular residential location and within easy access of local amenities. The area is currently undergoing a massive regeneration including project Jennifer which will include new shops and restaurants. The development is within local proximity to both Liverpool & Everton FC's football grounds. There are good transport links to the City Centre and beyond.
The Deposit for this property is £1595.00
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 361440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.