|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2016 (565 days ago)|
- Brand new conversion
- Large one bedroom apartment
- Executive and ultra modern
- One allocated parking space
- Walking distance of the town centre
- Available now
Mitaka House is found on Morton Street which is found within Leamington Spa centre, a recent conversion of 16 apartments all completed to a very high standard. This property is a one bedroom apartment situated on the first floor and offers modern living entirely. The property comprises of entrance, open plan kitchen and living room with the kitchen having a integrated white goods to include oven/hob, washing machine & fridge/freezer. There is also a breakfast bar which is great to free space in the living room, although there is ample space within the living area for a dining table also.
Off of the living room are sliding doors to the bedroom with large built in wardrobes, a separate shower room & a further room which can be used as a second dressing room/study/office or a guest room.
One allocated parking space.
The property is offered unfurnished, available now!
This property is not available for students.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000416169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R A Bennett & Partners , Leamington Spa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.