|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (334 days ago)|
- Large Terrace both North/South facing
- Large Balcony off bedroom
- Two bathrooms
- Separate Kitchen
- Largest Two bed with terrace
- 24 Hour concierge
- Spa/Swimming Pool/Sauna/Steam Room
Two Bedroom/Two Bath brand new apartment with a large terrace both north and south facing overlooking the famous Christ Church in Ealing with views across West London.
Large living area great living space
Light from windows at all angles
Separate Kitchen with all modern appliances
Bedroom one Master with en-suite bathroom and walk out balcony with enough space to place table and chairs
Hallway Long entrance hall with utility cupboard
Washer/Dryer Windows alongside giving plenty of light
This development has the advantage of free gym use, spa, steam room, swimming pool and 24 hour concierge
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100712003647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Ealing - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.