|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (513 days ago)|
- Luxury ground floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- En-suite + family bathroom
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Well kept communal grounds
- Allocated parking
- Accessed via electronic gates
- Walk to MLS
- Close to Horsell Common
A luxury two double bedroom, two bathroom ground floor apartment set in well maintained communal grounds and accessed via electric gates. The property was built in 2005 to a high specification and is extremely light and spacious throughout with large living room and kitchen/breakfast room. It has been recently redecorated. It is situated a short walk of Woking town centre, mainline station and is close to Horsell Common.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45531861.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by West Surrey Lettings, Surrey.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.