|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (453 days ago)|
- BRAND NEW REFURBISHED ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- CLOSE TO WEST KENSINGTON TUBE STATION
- FULLY PORTERED PURPOSE BUILT DEVELOPMENT
- BRIGH AND SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM
- WOOD FLOORING
- PLENTY OF STORAGE
- HEATING & HOT WATER INCLUDED
Brand newly refurbished one bedroom apartment located moments from West Kensington tube station within a fully portered purpose built development. This beautifully presented property comprises of one double bedroom, a bright and spacious reception room, fully fitted kitchen and contemporary bathroom. The apartment also benefits from wood flooring, plenty of storage throughout. Heating and hot water included.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45532260.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LRL3001292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawson Rutter, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.