|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 October 2016 (617 days ago)|
- PRIVATE SECLUDED GARDEN
- WOODEN FLOORING
- MARVELLOUS VIEWS OF THE CITY
- OVER 2200SQ/FT OF LUXURY LIVING SPACE
- 100M FROM THE LOVELY HIGHBURY FIELDS
- HUGE HIGH SPEC KITCHEN
- EPC RATING - E
- TENANCY AGREEMENT & REFERENCE FEE £90 PER PERSON INCLUDING VAT
- GUARANTOR FEE IF APPLICABLE - £90 PER GUARANTOR APPLICATION INCLUDING VAT
- TENANT REQUIRED TO PAY INVENTORY CHECK - OUT - COST VARIES PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS
An outstanding, meticulously refurbished late Victorian House, off the popular ´Highbury Barn´ only 100m from the lovely Highbury fields. This beautiful property offers over 2200sq/ft of luxury living space set over 5 practically and stylishly lain out floors, with neutral décor and wooden flooring throughout. A huge high-spec kitchen and separate dining room occupy the bottom floor with direct access to a private, low maintenance garden. One floor up you´ll find a light and bright through-reception occupying the whole floor and leading directly onto an ample south-facing terrace. The second floor offers a large double bedroom and exquisite bathroom suite. The third floor plays host to 2 lovely double bedrooms leaving the fourth with a huge bedroom, ensuite and ´bi-folding´ floor to ceiling windows boasting marvellous views of the city. Excellent transport links are a pleasurable walk through the park only 5 minutes away. Fees £90 pp Inc VAT
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45534756.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100250014020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hotblack Desiato, Highbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.