|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (592 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE 3rd DECEMBER
- FRESHLY REFURBISHED
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BRIGHT RECEPTION ROOM
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN & RECEPTION
- TENANCY AGREEMENT & REFERENCE FEE £90 PER PERSON INCLUDING VAT
- GUARANTOR FEE IF APPLICABLE - £90 PER GUARANTOR APPLICATION INCLUDING VAT
- TENANT REQUIRED TO PAY INVENTORY CHECK - OUT - COST VARIES PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS
- EPC RATING - C
A delightful, freshly refurbished split level upper maisonette occupying the top floors of an attractive Victorian property in Highbury. Ideally situated for the amenities of Highbury Barn and a short walk to transport links. This lovely property offers two double bedrooms with storage, a light & bright reception room with brand new open-plan integrated kitchen and a brand new contemporary shower room. The whole property has been freshly painted a year ago in neutral colours with new carpets and floors throughout. Fees apply (£90 per person Inc VAT)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45535101.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100250014021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hotblack Desiato, Highbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.