|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 January 2017 (283 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished with wood flooring
- Well equipped with modern facilities and furniture
- Few minutes from Swiss Cottage Jubilee line
- Close to shops, restaurants, and cinemas
- Excellent for commute in tubes or buses
- Short lets are entertained at higher rates
- Direct let from the Landlord: no fees
Property reference number 5691182. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Luxury bright two double bedrooms flat with reception / open plan kitchen, and a bathroom. The flat has recently been refurbished and fully furnished to a high standard. Each room has a double bed (one has super king size of two zip and link singles) and four-door wardrobe, bed side, and a desk or chest of drawers. The property is well equipped with modern facilities, such as:
The flat is on the second floor of a mid-terrace Victorian conversion in the heart of Swiss Cottage Conservation Area / South Hampstead. Enjoying excellent commuting facilities: a five-minute walk to Swiss Cottage Underground (Jubilee line), Finchley Road Tube Station is seven-minute walk (Jubilee and Metropolitan Lines), and South Hampstead over ground is just a couple of minutes' walk which goes directly to Euston. Buses stop at the property and pass near.
The property is near a parade of shops, restaurants, and cinemas, with easy access to schools, hospitals and sport centres.
Short lets are entertained at higher rates.
* Please quote ref. 5691182 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45535182.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5691182_42617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.