|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (574 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW
- 5 MINUTE WALK TO ARSENAL STATION
- LARGE PRIVATE TERRACE
- TOP FLOOR
- BICYCLE STORAGE
- TENANCY AGREEMENT & REFERENCE FEE £90 PER PERSON INCLUDING VAT
- GUARANTOR FEE IF APPLICABLE - £90 PER GUARANTOR APPLICATION INCLUDING VAT
- TENANT REQUIRED TO PAY INVENTORY CHECK - OUT - COST VARIES PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS
A rare two bedroom apartment in this sought-after development surrounded by parks, amenities and transport links. This lovely property comprises a semi open plan kitchen and reception leading onto a private terrace, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms. The property is neutrally decorated throughout with plenty of storage and wooden floors throughout. The development further benefits from concierge and bike storage. Available Now, part-furnished.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100250014024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hotblack Desiato, Highbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.