2 bedroom property to rentBrentham Park House, Brentham Crescent, Stirling
Removed £695 pcm| £160 pw
|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (222 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Conversion
- Very Spacious Formal Lounge
- Generously Proportioned Master Bedroom
- Second Double Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Large Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- B- Listed Building
- Close to Town Centre
B-Spoke are delighted to offer to the rental market this 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat situated in one of Stirling's landmark grade-B listed buildings. Brentham Park House, constructed in 1871 in the Scottish Baronial style by architect J.D. Peddie and converted in the early 1900's the property provides a the prominent superb home within fabulous grounds.
EER - Band D
Council Tax - Band E
AVAILABLE FULLY FURNISHED/ IMMEDIATELY
The accommodation comprises:
- Very spacious Formal Lounge with feature raised Dining area set within bay window and providing stunning views of garden grounds to the rear. Fireplace and large storage cupboard.
- Generously proportioned Master Bedroom with extensive mirrored wardrobes giving ample storage space and views to garden grounds. - Second Double Bedroom also with storage closet.
- Modern fitted Kitchen with ample wall and base units and co-ordinating worktop. The kitchen includes integrated gas hob, oven & extractor hood, washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer.
- Large Family Bathroom with 3 piece suite and separate shower cubicle with mains shower.
The home has gas fired central heating. To the outside there are extensive garden grounds.
Brentham Park House is within the historic City Centre of Stirling which offers a wide range of amenities including numerous bars, restaurants, cinemas, sports facilities and shopping centres with major high street stores.
The property is ideally located to provide excellent transport links with Stirling having both main line rail and bus stations. For those travelling by car the motorway networks are nearby providing swift access to business centres in the central belt.
Schooling is also available in the area at both primary and secondary level.
Master Bedroom 7.98m (26'2") x 5.33m (17'6")
Kitchen 4.19m (13'9") x 1.70m (5'7")
Bedroom 1 4.37m (14'4") x 4.11m (13'6")
Bedroom 2 4.22m (13'10") x 2.06m (6'9")
Bathroom 4.11m (13'6") x 1.47m (4'10")
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45535506.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference BPP1000706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by B-Spoke Property, Stirling.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.