|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 January 2017 (497 days ago)|
- Modern Decoration
- Open plan dining area
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Secluded garden and drive way
- Two double bedrooms and one cot room
- Bathroom with bath and over head shower
Within a stones throw of all local amenities, this fantastic family mews house is just waiting for your family to take over the reigns!
To the ground floor, there is a lovely family lounge with access to the secluded garden, and a fitted kitchen with appliances.
Upstairs, you will find three bedrooms, and the modern bathroom in white.
It is also gas central heated, and double glazed throughout.
There is a driveway and a good size back garden.
Demand for this property will be high, so book your viewing today.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000292991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Blackburn.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.