|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (367 days ago)|
- Private garden to the rear
- Beautifully presented stone cottage
- Found within a mile of Ramsbottom town centre
- One spacious reception room
- Impressive and fully integrated kitchen / diner
- Two generous bedrooms
- Fully tiled three piece white bathroom suite
- Loft room ideal for additional storage
- Rear garden that has decking and a laid lawn
- Fully gas central heated
This beautifully presented stone cottage is found on Alfred Street, just off Bolton Road West and is less than a mile from Ramsbottom town centre. On the ground floor is a spacious reception room and an impressive, fully integrated kitchen / diner. To the first floor are two bedrooms, the master of which is a large double and the second a more than generous single. There is also a fully tiled three piece white bathroom suite and a loft ladder accessed from the landing leading into a loft space currently used for storage. The rear garden is a rarity with this stlye of property and boasts decking and a laid lawn so anyone looking for a cottage with some outside space should be pleasantly surprised. The property is fully double glazed and gas central heated. Early viewing a must to appreciate the property on offer!
Property ref: 121_1329_4300098
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45536574.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4300098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JonSimon Estate Agents, Radcliffe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.