|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (390 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM THROUGH TERRACE PROPERTY
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- MODERN HOUSE BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE TO REAR
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO EXCELLENT MOTORWAY NETWORK
- LOW APPLICATION FEES
- AVAILABLE UNFURNISHED
- VIEWING ADVISED
**LOW APPLICATION FEES - £26.00 PER PERSON** **50% OFF FIRST MONTHS' RENT** Linley and Simpson are delighted to market this WELL PRESENTED property comprises briefly to the ground floor; Front entrance hallway, GENEROUS sized lounge with access to the cellar along with a separate MODERN fitted kitchen with electric hob and in-built electric oven, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. To the first floor landing provides access to two bedrooms and a SPACIOUS modern fitted bathroom with shower over bath. The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Externally to the rear of the property there is paved and pebbled GARDEN area providing ease of maintenance, as well as an ALLOCATED space to the rear of this property provides off road PARKING. Batley is a popular town with shops, supermarkets, mainline railway station and Grammar School. The junctions 27 and 28 of the M62 make Leeds, Wakefield and Bradford commutable. Birstall Retail Park (Ikea) is adjacent to junction 27 of the M62 and White Rose Shopping Centre is to the north east of Morley. Viewing HIGHLY recommended. Deposit: £565 Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2332608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Wakefield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.