|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (162 days ago)|
- 2 bedroom property spread out over two floors
- Large living room with lots of natural light
- Open plan kitchen with granite tops and quality appliances
- Useful landing area (possible study area) with storage
- 2 allocated and secure parking spaces behind electric gates
- Fantastic location a short walk from Town & Bicester Village
Full descriptionA 2 bedroom split level apartment in period conversion of the former Priory and tucked away in quiet part of central Bicester. Lots of character with stone mullions and leaded windows.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P104310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Bicester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.