|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (394 days ago)|
- Ground floor apartment with *No admin fee - available now
- 2 double bedrooms
- Lounge with views over internal grounds
- Fitted kitchen with white goods
- Off road allocated parking space
- En-suite to master bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Security entry, gas central heating and double glazing
- Popular Banister Park location
This is a property whereby an internal viewing is essential. This unfurnished two double bedroom apartment is located on the ground floor of a superbly renovated Linden Homes block with easy access into the city centre. The apartment entrance is reached via the communal entrance with security video entry and the personal hallway accesses most rooms. From the spacious lounge you can enjoy views across the attractive communal interior grounds and the walk through to the kitchen. Here a range of wall and base units offer lots of storage and incorporate a gas hob and oven, fridge/freezer and washing machine. The apartment has two double bedrooms and the master is ensuite plus there is an additional family bathroom. Further features to note are high ceilings, security entry, allocated parking space, gas central heating and the regularly maintained landscaped central communal green with walkways and seating. *No admin fee (agency fees apply)
The development is situated in a conservation area at the south end of the Avenue in Banister Park and offers easy access to Southampton City Centre, nearby Bedford Place for local shopping, Southampton common with its wealth of parkland and walkways and Southampton Central Railway Station. Motorways also easily accessed via The Avenue.
This apartment is available for rent early/mid December and viewing is by arrangement with Morris Dibben Residential Lettings. Please note, early viewing is advised due to the anticipated interest in this this property bearing in mind its presentation and location.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000416490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.