|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (366 days ago)|
- Great location in Headingley
- Close to all local amenities
- Well presented student property
- 8 Spacious bedrooms
- Large living area
- Substantial semi detatched property
- Great gardens
sbliving are proud to present this great 6 bed student property in the popular area of Headingley. The property benefits from an excellent location with many restaurants, bars and shops on your doorstep and with excellent access into University of Leeds and the city centre. It comprises a large kitchen with plenty of storage space, white goods including fridge freezer and wooden units. It boasts a dining room area with dining table – perfect for socialising and having meals together! The spacious living area includes comfortable sofas and a neutral decor. Each of the bedrooms include a double bed and quality wooden furniture with desk. The property comprises a white suite bathroom with bath/shower, plus an additional bathroom with walk in shower. A great feature of this property is the external space with a driveway for 2 cars, a useful garage plus a rear garden – a super space in the summer months!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45539514.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sbliving, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.