|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (334 days ago)|
- THE HIGHEST SPECIFICATION DEVELOPMENT IN SHEFFIELD
- On-site gym, games room, cinema, study rooms
- Control your apartment from your phone via an app
- Close to BOTH Universities and ALL transport links
- FULLY FURNISHED WITH BILLS INCLUDED
- Available NOW - view TODAY
BRAND NEW APARTMENTS - Without doubt the HIGHEST SPECIFICATION in Sheffield! Incredible views of the city from the 14th floor. This accommodation is suitable for both students and young professionals. Redvers Tower is one of the UK’s first fully automated tech buildings, meaning you can control the environment of your apartment from wherever you are via your phone, including heating, cooling, lighting and security. These apartments not only have great facilities inside the apartments but they also have access to an on-site gym, games room, study room, communal kitchen and dining room and cinema room. It is a short walk to both the University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University, as well as all the restaurants, bars, and amenities that Sheffield has to offer. FULLY FURNISHED. NB £115pcm for all bills excluding council tax
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45539736.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000416451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Centro - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.