|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 September 2016 (406 days ago)|
- Detached family home
- Four double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Two modern bathrooms (one en suite)
- Lounge with gas fire place
- Two further reception rooms
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room with granite work surfaces
- Double garage with driveway
- Enclosed garden with patio area and lawn
John D Wood & Co. Weybridge lettings are delighted to bring to the rental market this spacious, four double bedroom family home set in a cul de sac location with double electric garage and driveway parking. EPC Rating D
Entrance hall with cloakroom and storage cupboards, lounge with gas fire place and doors to an enclosed garden with a patio area and lawn, study, family room, kitchen/breakfast room with granite work surfaces and separate utility room. There is wood flooring to all reception areas.
The first floor comprises master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en suite shower room, three further double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45539826.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000336486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Weybridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.