|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (339 days ago)|
- Beautiful one bedroom flat
- First floor flat
- Spacious reception with bay window
- Contemporary kitchen with dishwasher
- Modern spacious bathroom
- High specification fittings throughout
- Wooden flooring
- Council Tax Band D - H&F
- Available immediately
Jorgensen Turner estate agents are proud to present this beautiful entirely refurbished one bedroom first floor flat. This spacious apartment benefits from a bright and airy reception room with high ceilings and wooden floors, well presented integrated kitchen, double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a modern bathroom en-suite. It is presented in a fantastic decorative order throughout and it would suit either a single professional or a couple. It is available immediately on a furnished basis. It is located on a quiet residential road with a direct access to Hammersmith Park and only couple minutes walk from Shepherds Bush Market station and Shepherds Bush central line station. Early viewings are highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 244920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jorgensen Turner, Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith Branch - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.