|Added on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (550 days ago)|
- Stunning apartment in very quiet location
- Furnished to an extremely high standard throughout
- Allocated off street parking
- Brand new boiler
- 10 minutes to Twickenham Mainline and Strawberry Hill
Martin and Co are delighted to offer to the market, this stunning 1 bedroom apartment in a sought after quiet road in Twickenham. This apartment really is something special with no expense spared to create a wonderful living environment. The apartment is furnished beautifully to a very high standard throughout. Bedroom has built in wardrobes with plenty of valuable storage available from floor to ceiling. Large fully fitted kitchen with solid quartz worktops and integrated appliances including washer dryer and dishwasher, with a brand new boiler with plenty of storage and space for dining. Spacious family bathroom with marble tops and shower over bath. Wonderful conservatory to the rear providing access to the private south facing decked garden, a real suntrap in the summer! There is even a private allocated parking space which in this area is a huge benefit!
This unique apartment truly is of superior quality and early viewings are strongly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100617000896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Twickenham - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.