|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (364 days ago)|
- A Large Maisonette Available Immediately Unfurnished
- On The Park Parade With a Wide Range of Shops Etc
- Quick Access High Wycombe, Beaconsfield, Amersham
- Gas Radiator Heating. 18' Sitting-Dining Room, 12' Kitchen
- Refitted Bathroom, 3 Double Bedrooms, One With En Suite
- EPC Rating: D
Available immediately unfurnished - above The Park Parade shops, a particularly spacious maisonette with accommodation on two floors. Hazlemere provides excellent amenities and quick access to High Wycombe, 2.5 miles, and Amersham and Beaconsfield, both within 5 miles. Three M40 junctions are 10/15 minutes drive. Gas radiator heating. Own entrance door to entrance hall, 18' sitting-dining room, 12' kitchen, bathroom, 3 double bedrooms, one with an en suite shower room. There is no garden but a wide pedestrian area provides some outside space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7359974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wye Residential, High Wycombe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.