|Added on Rightmove:||30 December 2016 (444 days ago)|
- Well Presented Terraced House
- Sought After Location
- EPC Rating - C / Tenancy Fee's Apply
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge / Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Pretty Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
- Available Mid December 2016
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TERRACED HOUSE SITUATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION CLOSE TO REPUTABLE SCHOOLS AND A NUMBER OF AMENITIES. Comprising; two double bedrooms, a modern fitted kitchen, spacious lounge/diner leading to a private rear garden and contemporary family bathroom. Further features to note include; allocated parking, gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Available from mid December 2016 unfurnished. EPC Rating - C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45541779.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 063528513361_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Bognor Regis.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.