|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (101 days ago)|
- Set within a period conversion, accessed through a mews
- Arranged over the ground and lower ground floors
- Two bedroom with the second bed being used as a study
- Bright reception room with a skylight and access to a patio
- Majestic kitchen with Miele appliances and a breakfast area
- Stunning interiors with wood floors and modern fixtures
- Access to a beautiful tree-lined garden square
- Enviable location moments from Victoria Station
Full descriptionSHORT LET. Boasting stylish, sophisticated contemporary interiors elegantly arranged over two floors, this stunning one/two bedroom maisonette flat offers a private patio and an enviable location moments from Victoria Station.
Eccleston Square is enviably located for some local delicatessens and pavement lined cafes along Warwick Way with Victoria and Victoria Street also easily accessible offering many fashionable shops, bars and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.