|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (415 days ago)|
- Half Mile From Station
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Master Bedroom With Built In Wardrobes
- Family Bathroom With Separate Shower Cubical
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Downstairs WC
- Alarm System
- Off Road Parking
- Courtyard Garden With Shed
Located just a quarter of a mile from the Royal Victoria Place Shopping Centre and half a mile from the mainline station, this terraced house is available now. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall and downstairs WC, living room with doors to the courtyard garden and a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. On the first floor there are a double bedroom and a further single bedroom, which would also work well as a study, as well as a family bathroom with a corner shower cubicle. On the second floor, there is a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and a further double bedroom. to the master bedroom and the outer ones have a separate shower room on the top floor. Outside there is a paved courtyard garden with a garden shed and an allocated parking space to the front.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 82024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Letting and Management, Tunbridge Wells.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.