|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (576 days ago)|
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Modern Decor
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Ideal for students
- Close to Amenities
- Property reference number 92078
Modern 5 bedroom house available for the NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR, 1st July 2017, Parrs woods, Withington, Manchester, M20 4WJ
This 5 bedroom house is well presented and features five spacious rooms. It has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of students
This property features 5 fully furnished large double bedrooms, separate fully fitted kitchen with fridge-freezer, oven, cooker, washing machine, spacious lounge, two bathrooms, double glazing, central heating, plenty of parking space, half rent July and August.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 5 min , 0.3 miles
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
41, 42, 42A ,43,50,130, 141, 142, 143,
16 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants and Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
When enquiring please quote reference number 92078
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.