|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (336 days ago)|
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Bills Included for £20pppw
- Fully Furnished
- Easy Access to City Centre
- Close to Amenities
- Ideal for Students
- Reference Number 92129
Modern and well presented 5 bedroom property, available for NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR, 1st July 2017, Lathom Road, Manchester.M20 4NX
This house is modern and well maintained with plenty of space, well presented with modern décor and has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of Students.
This property features fully furnished 5 large double bedrooms set over two floors, laminate flooring, fully fitted kitchen with fridge freezers, oven, cooker, washing machine, one bathroom, double glazing, central heating, high speed broadband, plenty of on road parking .
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 5 min , 0.4 miles
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
42, 43, 44, 130, 141, 142, 197
15 to 20 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
Iceland Foods Supermarket
Restaurants and Takeaways
Pubs & Cafe's
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
When enquiring please quote reference number 92129
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.