|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 March 2017 (263 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the local Landlord
- 10 Month contract available
- University grade A
- Individual tenancy agreements
Property reference number 5701482. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
2 Large rooms available From 1st September 2017 in this fully furnished University Grade A rated house. It has full central heating and double glazing. Communal lounge with flat screen TV ( Licence paid ) and large fully fitted kitchen. Separate laundry area with washing machine and tumble dryer. Small garden with outside seating area.
All rooms have a double bed, bedside cabinet, chest of drawers, wardrobe, bookcase, double pedestal desk with office chair, also a TV point.
2 Bath / shower rooms with WC.
Monthly clean of communal areas and gardening are included.
* Please quote ref. 5701482 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) Charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45547605.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5701482_42630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.