|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (555 days ago)|
- Brand New Development
- One bedroom apartment
- Aspect - East (Facing garden)
- Balcony (42 Sq. Ft.)
- 12 metre by 4.5 metre heated swimming pool
- Ground Floor with balcony (42 Sq. Ft.)
- 24-hour estate management, monitored by CCTV
- Available Now
Stylish one bedroom apartment situated on the ground floor with a private balcony in the brand new Golding House, the award winning St. Georges development in Beaufort Park. Boasting high-specification and modern interiors throughout.
Residents benefit from an on-site health and fitness suite, 24-hour concierge, gymnasium, swimming pool, steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi.
Picturesque landscaped gardens, courtyards, central parkland and Tree-lined Boulevard, with the added convenience of the shops, hair and beauty salons, an elegant Mediterranean-style boulevard of cafés, Tesco Express, bars and a variety of restaurants, childcare and education centre all in the heart of Beaufort Park.
Beaufort Park is located only a five-minute walk from Colindale Underground station (Northern Line). Euston, King’s Cross St Pancras and other key destinations are less than half an hour away. Nearby Hendon station offers access to the national rail network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SHO0023DF. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.