|Added on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (575 days ago)|
- EPC Rating C
- Two Bedroom Second Floor Flat
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Fees Apply
- Close To Mainline Railway Station
- Close To Shops And Amenities
- Fitted Kitchen With Oven And Hob
This Two Bedroom second floor flat is situated in Central St Leonards and benefits from Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing and modern fitted Kitchen with built in oven and hob.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Sorry No Pets or DSS.
Conveniently located in Central St Leonards with immediate access to a variety of everyday shops and amenities in London Road and Kings Road, this flat is also located on a main bus route with regular services running into Hastings Town Centre. Warrior Square Mainline Railway Station is just a stone's throw away and St Leonards sea front, beach and promenade is just at the bottom of the road.
This is a spacious flat presented in good order. A perfect residence for those requiring easy access to shops and a mainline train station.
Lounge 4.34m x 3.66m
Bedroom 3.89m x 2.97m
Bedroom 3.35m x 2.46m
Shower Room / WC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45548040.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 270528594898_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Hastings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.