|Added on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (516 days ago)|
- Set within a secure residential development with caretaker
- Arranged over the seventh floor and accessed via lift
- Light studio flat with separate kitchen and bathroom
- Ample storage space throughout
- Exceptional location moments from St James's Park
- Close to the fashionable amenities along Victoria Street
LONG LET. Enviably located for Westminster's many sights and attractions with Victoria Street just moments away, this charming studio flat offers a bright and well appointed interior.
Petty France offers a range of local conveniences and pavement cafes leading towards St James's Park underground station with a more extensive range of fashionable amenities to be found along Victoria Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.