|Added on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (523 days ago)|
- Spacious, open plan family home with garden
- Recently redecorated and carpeted
- 3 good-sized bedrooms (2 doubles)
- New fitted kitchen/dining room
- Off-street parking
Property reference number 5703875. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This extended three bedroom house will make an ideal home for a family or two professional sharers. It features two large double bedrooms and a good-sized single plus a modern bathroom with luxurious over-bath shower. The open-plan ground floor has spacious lounge and family room areas with some original character features including a fire surround. To the rear there is a dining room and large modern fitted kitchen with plenty of space. A warm home, with efficient gas central heating and double glazing throughout. There is driveway parking and a private garden with patio. The property is let unfurnished, but includes large fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
It is located on a quiet cul-de-sac, 5 minutes walk to Oxford Business Park, the John Allen shopping centre and other local sports and social amenities. The A40, A34 and M40 are easily accessible via the Oxford ring road, which is only minutes away, and the city centre is only 20 minutes by the frequent bus service. The house is already wired for high-speed cable broadband.
(No smokers or benefits. Not HMO licensed. Please ask about pets.)
Available late January 2017.
* Please quote ref. 5703875 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45548397.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5703875_42634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.