|Added on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (429 days ago)|
- FOUR BEDROOM STUDENT HOUSE
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO UWE BOWER ASHTON AND CITY CENTRE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO CITY CENTRE
- FULLY FURNISHED INC WHITE GOODS
- FOUR GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- 11 + 1/2 MONTH CONTRACT
- AVAILABLE AUGUST 2017
- £125.00 fee per student
***STUDENT HOUSE IN SOUTHVILLE***
Four bedroom student house available in Southville. Two double bedrooms and two single bedrooms available in this centrally located ideal student property. Property is presented fully furnished throughout and includes kitchen/dining room with white goods, and a spacious living room, downstairs bathroom and upstairs WC in addition to the four good sized bedrooms. Property is in a highly desirable location with walking distance to UWE Bower Ashton Campus and Bristol City Centre. A 5 minute walk away is the thriving North Street with its many bars and shops. Very close to a number of bus stops along Coronation Road.
Room Large Double @ £375PCM
Room Medium Double @ £365PCM
Room Medium Double @ £350PCM
Rooms Large Single @ £295PCM
Viewings highly recommended . Call to enquire on 0117-9582020
***LANDLORDS- WE REQUIRE MORE STUDENT PROPERTIES!!!***
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45548712.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ATT1000450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Attwoods Estate & Letting Agents, Kingswood .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.