|Added on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (388 days ago)|
- STUDENT HOUSE AVAILABLE IN SOUTHVILLE
- FOUR BEDROOMS- THREE DOUBLES, ONE SINGLE
- CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR UWE BOWER ASHTON
- WALKING DISTANCE TO CITY CENTRE
- KITCHEN DINER WITH WHITE GOODS
- FULLY FURNISHED
- 12 MONTH CONTRACT
- AVAILABLE AUGUST 2017
- £125.00 fee per student
***STUDENT ACCOMMODATION IN SOUTHVILLE FOR 2016***
Four large bedrooms available in this student house in Southville. The property is fully furnished and also includes a kitchen diner with white goods and an additional spacious living room. There is a downstairs bathroom and upstairs WC. The property is in the perfect location for UWE Bower Ashton Campus and being minutes walk from Bristol City Centre. The property also has many bars and shops near by. This house is available August 2016 on a 12 month contract.
Large Double: £375PCM
Large Double: £365PCM
Medium Double: £350PCM
Single Room: £295PCM
Please call Attwoods on 0117 9582020 for further information or to arrange a viewing.
***STUDENT LANDLORDS- WE REQUIRE SIMILAR PROPERTIES!***
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45548718.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ATT1000484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Attwoods Estate & Letting Agents, Kingswood .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.