|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (568 days ago)|
- Stunning Two Bedroom
- Communal Roof Terrace
- Beautiful Warehouse Conversion
- Superb Location
- Great Transport Links
- Fashionable Brick Lane minutes away
- Available ending of December
- SHORT LET (3 Months Tenancy)
Full of character and charm this duplex warehouse conversion with communal roof terrace will offer new tenants a spacious and stylish accommodation.
The apartment boasts exposed brick walls, wooden beams, original pillars and hardwood floors. The large reception with open plan kitchen has an abundance of light and open views through the crittall style warehouse windows. A wonderfully useful communal roof terrace will wow you with it's stunning views across London.
Tannery House was formally a leather factory situated and is situated on Deal Street, a quiet 'tucked away' street a short walk from the fashionable cosomopolitan Brick Lane. This East London Hotspot offers an extensive range of bars and restaurants. Spitalfields Market is a short walk away where you can enjoy a range of designer and popular shops, restaurants and bars.
This fantastic location offers excellent access to the City and the Canary Wharf financial district with local transport links close at hand including Liverpool Street (Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City lines, Whitechapel (District, Hammersmith & City lines, Crossrail from 2018), Aldgate East (District, Hammersmith & City lines), Bethnal Green (Central line) . Other transport links including Shoreditch (East London Line) and Liverpool Street Overground Stations (National Rail lines).
Available from ending of December
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SHO00227C. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.