|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (563 days ago)|
- Stylish Apartment
- Warehouse Conversion
- One Double Bedroom
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Available Furnished or Unfurnished
- Secure Entry
- Lift Access
- Perfect Location
- Excellent Transport Links
- In the Heart of Spitalfields E1
A beautiful and spacious one bedroom warehouse conversion in the heart of Spitalfields, E1.
This apartment is located close to the Spitalfields Market and Liverpool Street. Boasting hard wood floors, designer fitted kitchen with all appliances, exposed brickwork and city views. This property is available furnished or unfurnished, benefitting from secure entry and lift access.
Excellent transport links to Canary Wharf, West London and walking distance to City and Bank.
Available ending of September.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SHO00230C. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.