|Added on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (161 days ago)|
- A truly stunning three bedroom apartment
- Detached double fronted house moments from Richmond Park
- Beautifully kept communal gardens and allocated parking
- High ceilings throughout
- Impressive bay-fronted reception room
- Contemporary kitchen/dinning area with build in office
- Master bedroom with bespoke en suite shower room
- Further spacious bedroom and lovely family bathroom
Full descriptionLONG LET. Within moments of Richmond Park and the breathtaking views from Richmond Hill this stunning three bedroom apartment also enjoys communal gardens and two allocated parking spaces, in this handsome double-fronted period house.
Queens Road is a striking residential street situated within easy access of Richmond centre that provides a wealth of amenities and is well located for the green expanses of Richmond Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.