|Added on Rightmove:||22 December 2016 (187 days ago)|
- An Immaculate, Spacious Ground Floor Apartment Available Immediately Unfurnished
- A Literal Two Minute Walk From London Trains and Three Minutes From The High Street
- Gas Radiators From a 2016 Installed Boiler and Sealed Units. Own Private Entrance Door
- 15'10 Sitting-Dining Room, 11' Kitchen, 2 Double Bedrooms and Contemporary Bathroom
- Communal Gardens. Garage in a Block Nearby and Residents Parking in the Development
- EPC Rating: D
Available immediately unfurnished - the Council Tax is paid by the landlords, so the rent equates to a competitive £975 pcm. A spacious and immaculate, much improved ground floor apartment, a literal 2 minute walk from 25 minute London trains; the High Street, with Heathrow buses, is 3 minutes walk and the M40 is approximately one mile. Gas radiators from a 2016 boiler, sealed units - own private entrance door, entrance hall, 15'10 x 14'6 sitting-dining room, excellently equipped kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, contemporary bathroom. Garage and residents parking. Communal gardens.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 7359649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wye Residential, High Wycombe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.