|Added on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (367 days ago)|
- CITY CENTRE
- Room Available in Shared Property
- Furnished Property
- Gas Central Heating
- Sorry, Smoking Not Permitted In This Property
- Sorry, No Pets Allowed
- Small Garden
- Sorry, Housing Benefit Not Accepted
- Driveway Parking Available
- 4 BEDROOMS
A furnished first floor single bedroom with its own addiitonal separate walk in wardrobe, in City Centre location. This delightful three storey townhouse is well presented throughout and benefits from having gas central heating and upvc double glazing. There is also off road parking with the option to rent garage space. On the ground floor is a very spacious oak fitted breakfast kitchen with gas hob, oven, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer and also a downstairs WC. On the second floor is a bathroom with corner suite and shower over bath. The property will be shared with three other people. The rent is inclusive of all bills including broadband. Also benefitting from a courtyard area for summer al fresco dining. Searchers managed property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45549942.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26644417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Searchers Letting Agents, Hall Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.