|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 December 2016 (291 days ago)|
- An elegant one bedroom property with secure gated balcony
- Reception with oak floors with polished cast iron fireplace
- Further boasting cast iron column radiators, walnut bookcase
- Stunning fitted kitchen with Carrara marble heated floor
- Bedroom with ample wall to wall fitted cherrywood wardrobes
- Bathroom with cast iron bath and Lefroy Brooks fittings
- App controlled heating system & Oak and Carrara marble floor
- Wifi accessible smart music system throughout the property
SHORT LET. Set within a charming period Mansion Block, with a history dating back to 1720, this outstanding one bedroom flat been recently refurbished in keeping with the building with high-specification fixtures and fittings.
Located within walking distance of Caledonian road, Highbury & Islington and Holloway underground stations and Caledonian and Barnsbury overground. As well as King's Cross and vibrant Upper Street; on 4 bus routes. Within a short walk is the regents canal.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.