|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 November 2016 (388 days ago)|
- Available from: 4th September 2017
- Deposit (per person): £300
- 3 WCs, 2 Showers
- 6 Beds, 6 Doubles
- 1.77km from Nottingham Trent University
- 1.81km from University of Nottingham
ALL BILLS INCLUSIVE - GAS, ELECTRCITIY, WATER, TV LICENSE & INTERNET **
This 6 Bedroom Property Is Located In The Centre Of Lenton Just Off Lenton Boulevard. It Boasts A Large Living Area Which Will Be Completely Refreshed And Modernised Featuring Brand New Sofas For Next Year (including A TV). The Kitchen Is Large With A Dining Table In The Front Area Of The Property Along With A Dishwasher And Washing Machine.
At The Rear Part Of The Property Is The Dining Preparation Area With A Gas Hob And Buillt In Oven With Plenty Of Prepartion Space. All The Rooms Are Fairly Sized Through Out The Property. There Are 2 Shower Rooms And Also Another Seperate W/C.
Booking Viewings In To Avoid Being Disappointed.
Energy Efficiency Rating - E
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
1.77km from Nottingham Trent University
1.81km from University of Nottingham
TV in lounge
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.