|Added on Rightmove:||20 November 2016 (516 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £300
- 2 WCs, 2 Showers
- 6 Beds, 6 Doubles
- 831m from University of Nottingham
- 3.01km from Nottingham Trent University
YOU HAVE TO VIEW THIS 6 BED - X 3 6 BEDS ATTACHED TO ONE ANOTHER*
This Property Has Too Many Bonus Features To List. It's One Of Those Steals In The Heart Of Dunkirk (exactly The Same As The 6 Bed On Trinity Avenue However If You Want Luxury But At A Competitive Price This Is It)!!!
The Property Comes With Parking Spaces (x2 Per House) And On Street Permit Parking If More Is Needed, Outside Seating (pub Bench And Table Style), LARGE Garden With Bike Storage, Huge Open Plan Kitchen/dining And Living, Equal Sized Bedrooms (literally All The Same Size), X2 Bath/shower Rooms, Dishwasher, American Fridge Freezer, Washer, Dryer, Plenty Of Storage In Bedrooms And Also Extra Storage Throughout The House!!!
: You're Just Going To Have To View For Yourselves!
: If You're A Social Group There Are X3 Of These 6 Bed Houses In A Row Of Terraces Next Door To One Another Owned By The Same Landlord At The Same Price!!!
0115 822 5488 To Request A Viewing!!
Energy Efficiency Rating - C
831m from University of Nottingham
3.01km from Nottingham Trent University
TV in lounge
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.