|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (384 days ago)|
- Superb one bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Benefits from an exceptionally spacious reception room
- Offers lovely communal gardens
- Excellent bedroom flooded with natural light
- Highlighted throughout with classic character
- Fantastic location moments from central Kentish Town
- Close to a variety of transport links and amenities
LONG LET. A generous one bedroom period house arranged over the raised ground floor benefiting from high ceilings and original features including wood shutters.
Situated moments from the surrounding amenities and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Kentish Town, Bartholomew Road is close to a superb range of shops and amenities, while the extensive facilities of Camden are also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1005495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.