|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (336 days ago)|
- Stunning one bedroom third floor flat
- Excellent condition with wood flooring throughout
- Expertly designed with ample storage space
- Substantial reception room with open plan kitchen
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish shower room
- Situated within a secure period conversion
- Moments away from Kentish Town Road
LONG LET. Boasting a superb location close to a wide selection of shops and amenities in Kentish Town, this well proportioned one bedroom flat is situated on the third floor of a period conversion.
Located moments from the extensive shops, bars and restaurants of Kentish Town Road and within easy reach of the amenities of Hampstead, Gaisford Street is also close to the cafés and markets of Camden Town.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.