|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (182 days ago)|
- Superb tenth floor flat in modern residential development
- Spacious reception room with contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Generous master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Quality white suite bathroom
- Amazing balcony with fantastic river views
- Beautiful communal gardens
- Secure underground parking
Full descriptionSHORT LET. A contemporary two bedroom tenth floor flat set on the banks of the River Thames, boasting an open-plan reception room/kitchen, en suite facilities and a private balcony with stunning views.
Barge Walk is ideally situated for access to the many amenities of both the O2 Arena and central Greenwich. North Greenwich Station (Jubilee Line) is within walking distance for easy journeys in and out of central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Greenwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.