|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (574 days ago)|
- Contemporary two bedroom second floor flat
- Bright and spacious open-plan reception room
- Stylish fully integrated kitchen
- Well-proportioned master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Sleek bathroom
- Lovely private balcony
LONG LET. Boasting a lovely and light open-plan reception room with balcony and stylish fully integrated kitchen, this well located two bedroom flat is moments from the attractions of Greenwich.
The Rubicon building is superbly located for regular use of the beautiful and historic centre of maritime Greenwich, with its abundance of lovely shops and bars as well as its wonderful park. Greenwich Station is also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Greenwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.