|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 January 2017 (135 days ago)|
- Fantastic two bedroom house
- Arranged over the third floor
- Moments from the heart of Greenwich
- Bright and airy reception room, great for entertaining
- Modern fitted kitchen with ample space for a dining area
- Master bedroom with views of the east London horizon
- Close to shops and amenities in Greenwich
- Great transport links available from Cutty Sark DLR
Full descriptionLONG LET. This spacious two bedroom flat is set in a wonderful location with views of Canary Wharf and within easy reach of fashionable Greenwich market, while boasting ample living space and modern décor.
The area is well served by the vast amenities available in Greenwich town centre, whether it be museums, pubs, famous Greenwich market or a stroll along Greenwich Pier.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Greenwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.