|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (389 days ago)|
- Stunning one bedroom flat
- Situated on the second floor of a sought-after development
- Boasts large and spacious rooms
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Ideal location close to Old Street
LONG LET. Located in an impressive and sought-after development, this spacious one bedroom live/work loft-style apartment is presented in excellent condition and features exposed brickwork and beautifully presented interiors.
Shepherdess Place is located in trendy Shoreditch and the property benefits from close proximity to a superb range of elite shops, bars and restaurants, including those on Upper Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.