|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (363 days ago)|
- Offering stylish, modern open-plan living space
- Wonderful two bedroom flat
- Situated within an impressive canal-side development
- Spacious reception room with ample dining space
- Master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and en suite
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Concierge service
LONG LET. A spacious and unique two bedroom apartment situated in a striking converted block that was once the home of Alfred Hitchcock's film studio and boasting a fabulous reception room with ample dining space.
Gainsborough Studios was once the home of Alfred Hitchcock's film studio and is located moments from a comprehensive range of vibrant bars, shops and cosmopolitan restaurants of Islington's trendy Upper Street and Essex Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.