|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (186 days ago)|
- Quaint Stone Built Character Cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Recently Refurbished to Extremely High Standard
- EPC Rating F
- Available FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED
- Pretty Village Location Close to Bakewell
A beautifully renovated stone built link detached TWO bedroom cottage in the pretty village of Middleton-by-Youlgrave. Offered FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED and only a short drive from Bakewell, viewings are available immediately - Call the Lettings Team for more information before you miss out!
Bagshaws Residential are excited to present this beautifully renovated stone built link detached cottage in the pretty village of Middleton-by-Youlgrave.
The village is a short drive away from Bakewell through the village of Youlgrave where there is a convenience store and local pubs. Middleton itself has the Molly Moo cafe and offers unspoilt views of the countryside with access to walks a plenty.
The cottage comprises of: Entrance into the Dining Kitchen with wooden flooring, seated stone mullion window facing the easy to maintain garden, the Dining area has breakfast table and chairs, dresser and stone hearth with electric log stove effect fire. The Kitchen has fitted units with integrated dish washer, electric hob and oven and includes a fridge; there is a pantry with small chest freezer and additional storage. At the back of the kitchen is an external door and utility room with WC and hand basin, washing machine and access to the state of the art electric central heating system; Living Room to the front and road side of the property has original laid tiled flooring, sofa and chair, open stone fireplace with TV Ariel points and Broadband access; the stone staircase runs up the centre of the cottage and leads to Master Bedroom which has a king size bed, wardrobe and bed side units, tastefully furnished with exquisite detail with lovely views across the road into fields; the Second Bedroom, also a double in size, currently has two single beds and has a built in wardrobe storage space; the Bathroom is at the back of the cottage with lower window and padded seat, has a white suite with power shower over the bath.
Outside the property has ample on street parking, pebbled garden with seating area which is sheltered and catches the late sun. There are various potted plants meaning very easy to maintain outside space.
Although the property is offered Furnished the landlord is happy to discuss options with any prospective tenants. Available immediately, please call the Lettings Team for more information and to arrange a viewing - best be quick!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45562323.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5061H2902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential - Lettings, Bakewell Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.