|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (361 days ago)|
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Private Garden
- Colliers Wood Station within 10 mins
- Spacious Throughout
- EPC Rating D
- First months rent in advance
- Damages deposit = to a month and a half rent
- Set up Fee £240 per Tenancy
- Reference £51 for each tenant and guarantor
- Inventory check in approximately £130
A large three bedroom house with private garden, situated a 10 minute walk from Colliers Wood Northern line tube station and close to local amenities. The house boasts a through lounge, two double bedrooms and 1 single. EPC Rating D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45562335.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26645113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellisons, Colliers Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.